Work in Progress memberships come with a slew of amenities to make your coworking experience even better. We cover all the needs you’d expect from your workspace, and we throw in some extra perks that you’re going to love.
Amenities Included with All Memberships
From a single Day Pass all the way up to a full Resident membership, your access includes all of these things!
- Desk space with plenty of power outlets
- Super fast WiFi
- Unlimited brewed coffee, hot tea, and purified water
- Use of lounge and common areas
- Multiple kitchen spaces, including use of:
- Toaster oven
- Keurig machine (provide your own k-cups)
- Espresso machine
- Ice machine
- One-on-one mentorship sessions*
- Access to WIP community events*
- Phone rooms for quick calls
- Meeting rooms with A/V hookups (additional charges apply for Day Pass, Drop In, and After Hours members)
- Receptionist to greet your guests**
- Ping pong
Lots of events at Work in Progress are open to the community! Keep an eye on the event calendar to see what’s going on at WIP.
Amenities Included with Monthly Memberships
In addition to everything listed above, all members with monthly access (Drop In, After Hours, Key, Resident, and Team) have access to extra perks.
- Parking hookups (we get great deals on monthly parking spots for our members)
- Available locker rental
- Electric car charging stations (user must pay for charging)
- Lending library access
Additional Amenities for Key, Resident, and Team Memberships
Higher membership levels come with higher access, of course. Starting with Key memberships, you’ll have:
- 24/7 access to the building
- Included meeting room hours
- Black and white printing – up to 200 sheets
- 3D printing
- A business mailing address and mail forwarding (not including postage)
Other members can access printers, meeting rooms, and mail services a la carte for additional fees.
Resident and Team memberships include dedicated desk space, which means you can leave items at your personal desk if you choose. All other membership levels, including Key memberships, work in the open coworking areas and must take everything with them when they leave.
Some Quick Notes about WIP Amenities
*Please note that Day Pass members only have access while their Day Pass is active, so if you would like to attend a community event or schedule time with a mentor, you should buy your pass on the day your session or event is scheduled. For mentor sessions, make sure you get in touch with us to reserve your spot ahead of time.
**Guests are welcome at WIP for 1 hour or less free of charge. Guests who visit regularly or spend additional time on the premises should purchase relevant membership options. Your guests are welcome to park for 1 hour or less in the short term parking places in front of the building. You’re responsible for anyone you bring onto the premises, so only invite cool people, okay?