Work in Progress memberships come with a slew of amenities to make your coworking experience even better. We cover all the needs you’d expect from your workspace, and we throw in some extra perks that you’re going to love.
Amenities Included with All Memberships
From a single Day Pass all the way up to a full Dedicated Desk membership, your access includes all of these things!
- Desk space with plenty of power outlets
- Superfast WiFi
- Unlimited brewed coffee, hot tea, and purified water
- Use of lounge and common areas
- Kitchen space, including use of:
- Keurig machine (provide your own k-cups)
- Espresso machine
- Ice machine
- Access to WIP community events*
- Meeting rooms with A/V hookups (additional charges apply for Day Pass, Drop-In, and After Hours members)
- A receptionist to greet your guests**
- Ping pong
Lots of events at Work in Progress are open to the community! Keep an eye on the event calendar to see what’s going on at WIP.
Amenities Included with Monthly Memberships
In addition to everything listed above, all members with monthly access (Drop-In, 24/7 Access, Dedicated Desk, and Private Rooms) have access to extra perks.
- Lending library access
Additional Amenities for 24/7 Access, Dedicated, and Private Room Memberships
Higher membership levels come with higher access, of course. Starting with 24/7 Access memberships, you’ll have:
- 24/7 access to the building
- Included meeting room hours
- Black and white printing – up to 200 sheets
- A business mailing address and mail forwarding (not including postage)
Other members can access printers, meeting rooms, and mail services a la carte for additional fees.
Dedicated Desk and Private Room memberships include dedicated desk space, which means you can leave items at your personal desk if you choose. All other membership levels, including 24/7 Access and Drop In memberships, work in the open coworking areas and must take everything with them when they leave.
Some Quick Notes about WIP Amenities
*Please note that Day Pass members only have access while their Day Pass is active, so if you would like to attend a community event or schedule time with a mentor, you should buy your pass on the day your session or event is scheduled. For mentor sessions, make sure you get in touch with us to reserve your spot ahead of time.
**Guests are welcome at WIP for 1 hour or less free of charge. Guests who visit regularly or spend additional time on the premises should purchase relevant membership options. Your guests are welcome to park for 1 hour or less in the short-term parking places in front of the building. You’re responsible for anyone you bring onto the premises, so only invite cool people, okay?