June 28, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm PDT
Rebuilding Zappos.com: 12-Week Web Design Course – Class 7
About the Event
This is a 12-week course where participants get hands-on experience making websites. It will cover everything a web designer needs to know about designing for the web including HTML/CSS basics, controlling responsive behavior for different devices, and basic SEO development requirements.
About the Organizer
• Class 7 – June 21: Secondary Content
• Class 8 – June 28: Footer
• Class 9 – July 6: Dynamic Content
• Class 10 – July 13: Responsive Behavior
• Class 11 – July 20: SEO, Social Media, and Open
• Class 12 – July 27: Student Project Presentations
*This is an ongoing course spanning 12 weeks. Each session builds upon the previous one, but you can join mid term, mid class, or anytime along the way – always something to learn and always fun!
Contact Will at email@example.com for more details on this meetup.