June 23, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm PDT
About the Mentor
Zach Hammer is a marketing focused entrepreneur.
His past experiences and current projects include:
- Helping locally focused small businesses leverage internet marketing to grow their business.
- Working with top Real Estate teams in Las Vegas to double lead flow, drastically decrease cost per lead, and systemize lead follow up to increase conversion to sales.
- Co-wrote “Why Your Website Annoys the Hell Out of Your Visitors“
- Founder of RealEstateGrowthHackers.com – community focused around marketing that is working today in the Real Estate industry.
- Building decentralized international teams to find the best talent to get work done.
- Certified digital coach at Coach.me, specializing in Productivity
**Mentor sessions are free to members and are open to the public with a Day Pass. Contact email@example.com to schedule a 30 minute session.**