November 14 @ 9:00 am - November 16 @ 5:00 pm UTC-7
November 14, 2019 @ 9:00 am – November 16, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
This event is different than our other regular events! We have partnered with Startup Ignition to provide an awesome PAID event to our Las Vegas valley. If you’re running a startup or thinking of starting one yourself, this course is a must. Apply here:
YOU MUST GO THROUGH THE APPLICATION PROCESS BEFORE BEING ACCEPTED TO ATTEND! This is very important, just because you pay the money does NOT mean you can attend. Startup Ignition tries to make sure those attending will benefit from the course as much as possible, so if it’s not a good fit for you at this time they will find an alternative solution for you.
Here is some more information about the event:
What is Startup Ignition?
In its continuing mission to bring quality entrepreneurial Ecosystem facilities, events, and help to the entrepreneurs of the Greater Las Vegas area, Work in Progress is proud to present, for the first-time ever in Nevada, the Startup Ignition “live” entrepreneur bootcamp. Startup Ignition is internationally recognized as a leading intensive skills-based entrepreneur bootcamp. It began in Utah, and has had participants from other nations and areas, such as Silicon Valley, who have gone through the experience. Now, Work in Progress is hosting a cohort here in Las Vegas — a 3-day bootcamp followed by mentoring to help implement the new skills.
The entire Startup Ignition experience helps entrepreneurs make their ventures more successful. Too many startups and companies fail to get to the finish line where the fruits of entrepreneurial labor may be enjoyed.
1. There is no obligation by applying.
2. Apply here: https://startupignition.typeform.com/to/hFsibS
3. After applying, you will (a) sign up for a 15-minute admissions interview with me and (b) take a 10-minute entrepreneurial test.
4. In the admissions interview, we will discuss you current entrepreneurial activities and goals and I will give feedback. We will also review the test results.
5. At the conclusion of the interview, if you indicate you’d like to join the bootcamp cohort and I feel good about you involvement, you will be sent a follow-up email inviting you to a seat in the cohort.
6. You accept the invitation by paying the tuition.
7. You will then receive a pre-course packet with information and tasks you should complete before Day 1 of the bootcamp.
– Women entrepreneurs – upon request, women entrepreneurs receive a $499 discount to $1,500 tuition. Startup Ignition proactively encourages women entrepreneurs.
– Co-founders – often, there are primary, secondary, and tertiary co-founders. It is powerful to have partners take Startup Ignition together. We offer a 2-for-1 discount, meaning when the first founder pays $1,999, the second gets in for free. Additional founders may join – contact us for details.
Almost all Startup Ignition alumni have found the bootcamp to be worth many times the tuition cost. However, we recognize lean startup founders have to b careful with cash. We have the ability to break the tuition into up to 5 monthly payments (with a finance charge). Ask us for details.