June 22, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+0$10
June 22 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
6:00 pm Networking
7:00 pm Fireside Chat
7:45 pm Networking
About the Speaker
Howard Love is a life-long entrepreneur who has founded, co-founded, funded and managed startups for over 30 years. He has founded or co-founded over 15 businesses and invested in over 50 startups including:
- Inmark Development, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO. Sold.
- MarketHome – Chairman & Investor. Acquired.
- GetawayZone – Co-Founder, Investor. Acquired.
- PageWise – Co-Founder, Investor & Chairman. Acquired.
- FlexJobs – Co-Founder, Investor & Chairman
- LoveToKnow – Founder/Owner, Chairman & CEO. Acquired.
- Knowingly – Co-Founder & Chairman
Love is also an Angel Investor in companies such as:
- Hotel Tonight
- Titan Aerospace (acquired by Google)
- Array Healthcare Solutions
Love was born in Detroit in 1960, and attended Phillips Exeter Academy and Colgate University. His first book The J Curve for Start-Ups will be published by Greenleaf Book Group in the fall of 2016.
About the Organizer
Startup GRIND is the largest independent startup community, actively educating, inspiring, and connecting 215,000 founders in over 185 cities. We nurture startup ecosystems in 70 countries through events, media, and partnerships with organizations like Google for Entrepreneurs.
**This event is complimentary to Work In Progress members, if you are a member please email email@example.com for tickets.**