Todd is an Angel Investor and Entrepreneur. His previous startup, Homing In, was successfully acquired and he’s participated in numerous seed and series A rounds in various startups. A graduate of the US Naval Academy with a BS in Computer Science as well as an MBA from the University of Alabama, he can help with most topics from design, engineering, and general business practices.
Prior to being involved in tech, Todd was a Marine Corps jet pilot. He is currently COO of UpOffer, a Las Vegas based real estate startup, that he co-founded with his wife Oana, as well as occasionally flying Boeing 757 aircraft to Hawaii and New York from San Francisco as a Captain for United Airlines.
Who should sign up for mentoring with Todd?
- You have a problem that no other mentor/person has been able to help you solve
- You have a vision of what you are trying to build, but not sure what to do next
- You need help building a team
- You are open to getting honest feedback
- Prepared to answer difficult questions about your business
- Willing to be held accountable