For several months we’ve been diligently working to build the first workspaces in the Work In Progress collective.
Today we’re proud to share a few bits of news about our first workspace, The 6th Street Workspace.
The 6th Street Workspace
The 6th Street Workspace is opening on Tuesday, February 19th at 8am. We’ve designed it to be an inspiring place to work, hang out and connect with other creative people.
Come check out:
- Community Workspace: The first-floor workspace, open to Community Members.
- Community Cafe: Organic coffee & tea and comfy seats to chill, work or meet.
- Meeting Rooms: Fully outfitted and functional meeting rooms.
- The Resident Workspace: A quiet upstairs workspace for Resident Members.
- The Garage: A unique space with a pool table, ping pong table, and space to accommodate larger events.
- The Phone Room:
- The Classrooms & Think Room: Rooms reserved for thought-provoking experiences and learning events. Check out our Upcoming Experiences.
Work In Progress is a community of spaces, experiences, and people. We do things a bit differently and our membership levels reflect it.
We believe that membership in a workspace should actually be membership in many workspaces. This gives our members the opportunity to work from different places, interact with different communities and simply get a change of scenery from time to time. The larger our membership, the more spaces we’ll build (we have two more under development right now).
So we’re introducing Community Membership which gives you:
- Daytime access to the community workspaces in all of our workspaces. You read that correctly, $50/month for daytime access to three (and soon five) workspaces.
- Access to our member events, speakers and mind-blowing experiences.
- Access to a growing wifi network in Downtown Las Vegas.
Bigger Desks & 24/7 Access
Every member is a Community Member. But if you’re the bigger desk type or are looking for a locker, mailbox or 24/7 access, The 6th Street Workspace has options for you.
Resident Membership includes:
- 24/7 access to The 6th Street Workspace.
- Use of the Resident Workspace and lockers to store your things between visits. Resident Members do not “own” specific desks but are guaranteed availability and a locker for secure storage.
- Optional mail service for $35/month. Receive your mail in a secure, keyed mailbox.
- Early and exclusive access to member events and experiences.
- Ability to book meeting rooms.
You made it to the end.
You are a dedicated reader! Come by The 6th Street Workspace during Community Business Hours or email Member Services if you have questions. We hope to see you soon!
Hugs and Kittens,
The Work in Progress Team
Originally posted 2013-02-18 10:25:09.